Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!


So long bare-armed sun-filled days in the park with a good book, my lover (though he looks super grumps in this photo!), and our favorite summer mixes.

Well guys, it's Labor Day and you know what that means. It's (un)officially the end of summer! I'm a little sad that it's over, not going to lie! I enjoyed my summer, and though it wasn't always easy (financially), good things are on their way this upcoming season. Ryan has been unemployed for the past 6 months and I'm so excited that he finally got a great job lined up this past week! It's kind of funny, he actually has to work today on Labor Day but neither of us are complaining. Anyway - I try not to get too into my personal life on my blog, but that has been a major turning point this year for us. So happy that we're back on the right track!

5 comments:

  1. glad to hear things are looking up! and i love your belt :)

    xoxo
    sarah rose
    zezaftig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear life is rocking!

    My Summer was pretty awful, so I am looking forward to Fall :)

    Adrienne
    http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These picture are so cute and peaceful, and that belt is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty couple, you two. :)

    Love,
    Nini

    ReplyDelete