Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Gold and the Beautiful

So I get home from work last night, pick up my weekly copy of Time Out Chicago in my mailbox and lo and behold, there's an advertisement for a fat girl clothing swap this Sunday in Bucktown! I am so stoked! Is anyone out there going? I have some really cute stuff to swap that's been sitting in my closet forever. Since the event is strictly for women sizes 12+, I'll probably be going alone (so sad... why don't I have any fat friends in Chicago??) but it'll be nice to get out there and meet some new people!


(P.S. Shoutout to Jessica that is hosting the event!)

1 comment:

  1. GOOOD DAYYYY


    I found your blog while scrolling through,and i have to say yourstyle is lovely :D
    How do you like Chicago? Read your from Texas,i too am in Chicago,ready for the sun to shine!
    My name is Liz,im not a blogger,more of a reader/admirer of curvy girls like myself that show of their curves with pride! I would like to become a follower,but i dont havee tumblr or blog,i do have a facebook,if you have one,feel free to add me!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001701968669

    much blessing,ciao

    ReplyDelete